Nano Industrial Line Filters
Clean and oil-free compressed air is easily achieved with the new range of F1 performance validated compressed air and gas filters.
nano F1 filters provide:
- improved filtration for your compressor room or point of use application
- reliable and efficient liquid and particulate removal
- space saving design – no tie rod allows easy bowl removal
- five (5) element grades ranging from 25 to 0.01 micron
- nineteen (19) models ranging from 8 to 1500 scfm at 100 psig
- a comprehensive range of accessories
Reliability is built in… and backed by a 1 year element and a 10 year housing warranty!
Tested to ISO 12500 standards, the nano F1 filter range has been independently validated to guarantee the highest levels of air quality making the F1 your premier filtration solution.
Clean and oil-free compressed air is easily achieved with the new range of F-Series2 performance validated compressed air and gas filters. These high capacity flanged filters are fabricated from high quality carbon steel and are primed internally and externally for optimum corrosion resistance.
The nano F-Series2 filters provide:
- Improved filtration performance for high flow industrial applications
- Reliable & efficient liquid & particulate removal with low pressure drop
- 1.0 & .01 micron particulate and coalescing filters for dust, oil & aerosol removal
- AC activated carbon adsorption filter for vapor removal performance to .003 ppm
- Specialized elements for high temperature applications
- Nine models in two flow configurations from 1,410 to 10,230 scfm at 100 psig
- ANSI flanged connections ranging from 3” to 10” diameter
- Built in accordance with ASME VIII with a U-Stamp and CRN number*